The one and only time I ever visited a psychic the only thing I believed was when she said
"Your going to write a book one day" well here goes nothing.
I figured I'd start with a blog since nowadays most people do most their reading online and see where it goes from there.
I am from a pretty small town as most you reading this probably already know and being from such a small community comes with some pretty crazy situations. Atleast the ones I usually find myself in. i feel as though i can't go a week without something abnormal happening in my life.
Weather it be fighting with my fat neighbor, helping my dad tackle a christmas tree, saving baby ducks after their mother was murdered on a bike path or having my eyebrows waxed off by a punk rock white bitch in a downtown salon.
So. Buckle up and be prepared for my crazy life. Fair warning. I am wildly inappropriate and swear like a little sailor. I don't mean to offend anyone through this but if you don't like it, don't read it ;)
'Til next time <3 Amanda
No comments:
Post a Comment